Can't play why

dboynton83

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello @dboynton83

I've been having the same problem since the public beta. If I refresh enough times by clicking Retry, I will eventually see WoT jobs but it's a pain. Interestingly though, if I pull in to a company and, when on the job icon hit Enter and select external contracts, they appear without any issue at all.

If it does not work,you can try clear your DNS cache and restart your modem. If it does not work contact SCS forum. 
http://forum.scssoft.com/index.php 

Follow my steps :

image.png 
image.png

Hey Mate,

It's just an issue with World of Trucks. If you hit play in offline mode you can continue to play TruckersMP online but you will only have Freight Market jobs available until World of Trucks is back online.

Hope this helped.

Riley

Edited by K0rnholio
Worded better.

That's something to do with World of Trucks. Never seen something like that, could mean WOT is down or something like that. Maybe somebody else can help you. If you press continue in offline mode though, you will still be able to play multiplayer just fine, only you won't be able to do anything associated with WOT, which is basically only external contacts. 

World of trucks is known to go down sometimes and it's a shame that the message looks like the whole game is offline. 

You will know the mp is down if you look at status on truckersmp.com or you won't be able to log in or connect which would show in the red writing in the bottom left of your screen