Categorical ban for Skoda's on Duisburg - Calais road

Suggestion Name:

Suggestion Description:

Any cars that do not pilot a convoy will be baned or just kick from game.

Any example images: 

There it isn't required 

Why should it be added?:

I think them my suggestion is good for many drivers, because on Duisburg - Calais road trolls use only Skoda. Less cars = less trolls :D. And second, if won't be a cars them will be more place for trucks and road will be safer for any players. I don't required any special script on server, just admin's must look on "rude players" :troll:

Edited by Mayster [PL]
  • Upvote 3

There's positives and negatives to this. Sometimes you take your car to travel between garages to pick up a job or are exploring the map. 

However they are the perfect vehicle for trolls so it's another no win situation

1 hour ago, Mayster [PL] said:

Suggestion Name:

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

There it isn't required 

Why should it be added?:

I think them my suggestion is good for many drivers, because on Duisburg - Calais road trolls use only Skoda. Less cars = less trolls :D. And second, if won't be a cars them will be more place for trucks and road will be safer for any players. I don't required any special script on server, just admin's must look on "rude players" :troll:

It would also be stupid for some players because they are always on the track with the Skoda (pilot for convoy and someone..). 

Tip: It is not the skoda's, who trolls, it is the one who drives it.

-> My conclusion is the following when everyone who has troll's reported (YouTube video) learn by doing what they have done and no longer make it. Some do it anyway, but you can not prevent it. Is now so. So show them the red card.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Converse said:

I completely agree. Cars on C-D road are useless. If you ask any of those drivers what are they doing there, their answer would probably be something like "I saw a big line on the map, so I joined".

When you need, I make a video and show you, who trolls much more, the car or truck with trailer.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, preciseloner said:

It is so, I agree.

But, I have no problem, when they drive normal.

You also have to realise not everyone on ETS2 community has 17+ years. When you were a kid you were a noob just like everybody else, right? That's exactly what's happening on C-D road. We just need constant admin patrol there :)

• Upvote 1

If you don't like the cars on the road, either go on EU1, or just don't go on the road? It's not like it's the only available road, plenty of detours you can take.

This reminds me of the old "No cars at Europort" rule when the car was first introduced- but that didn't go well because there were just way too many cars and complaints from it causing a kick from some admins, ban from others, it didn't work.

And it'd be rather difficult to implement some sort of "auto kick/teleport" feature when a car enters the road just because it would require a lot of work, and an "auto ban" wouldn't work either as there'd be no one to answer appeals, no evidence for the ban, etc. I think I'd rather just stick to the alternative routes or using EU #1

• Upvote 1

I'm totally agree with @HerrSwizz because someone who is kick or ban with a cars because he has troll on C-D road ... he is banned 3 days and after 3 days he go in game and use a truck for troll... It's not complicated

Edited by Caernage

-1. While its among popular knowledge that the Skoda is usually used by trolls, there are people like me who drive responsibly with it and respect other drivers and truckers on the road. One of my few garages where I store trucks are located at Rotterdam and Calais. Maybe once a month I will use the CD road in my Skoda to travel from one garage to the other to swap to a different truck. Yes, I can teleport and I do all the other times, but once in a while I like going on the drive there. Don't get me wrong, I do have a problem with those cars who go to the CD road and drive pointlessly back and forth causing traffic, lag, and usually trolling. But I think what I do and perhaps many others is acceptable. And besides, if the Skoda is banned for those going back and forth through CD junction, they will just hop in a truck and do the same. At the end of the day, if you are not looking for traffic then don't go to the CD road. 

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, HerrSwizz said:

Will not help if they get banned for using car, gues what trolls gonna do? Yeah gonna take a truck an troll you with a truck instead. 

If you don´t like cars go on EU#1

That is the result.

I agree with the suggestion. I'm not the same opinion, because I think everyone can drive wherever he want (as long as he knows how to behave on the road).

No, the reason of my Agreement is: It is already forbidden to drive with Scouts at the CD Road.

Quote from the rules:

"Useless traffic in excessively high population areas such as Europoort, Rotterdam or the Calais to Duisburg road. Driving without reason to and from or anything similar."

Just tell me one reason why driving whith a Scout is not useless. I think this rule means that cars, trucks without trailers and trucks with another route are not allowed to use the CD Road.

Correct me if I am/understand something wrong.

On 30. 5. 2017 at 1:52 PM, Mayster [PL] said:

Suggestion Name:

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

There it isn't required 

Why should it be added?:

Definitely cars should be banned or at least extend ban period for a user who cause accident in a car. They're useless, very often causing traffic accidents, jams, lags. They are uncontrolable while speeding + they can easily flip a truck.

PS. It's Euro TRUCK Simulator => it means that its about trucking not causing accidents with a cars. Truck is that big thing with 4/6/8 wheels with a cabin and usually towing a trailer

+1 to this. 

I rather just leave the admins to it with the cars. No purchasing cars for drivers.

But then again, trolls are trolls. Even with no cars, they're just gonna take their trucks and troll you either way. Such issues are tough as it is, sadly.

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.