Categorical ban for Skoda's on Duisburg - Calais road

The idea is good. But there are some minuses... Firstly - how will you do that? Of course, we can give a rule about that and say that if someone will break it will get ban, but it wont work well, more admins must be online to control that. Second - Convoys. Sometimes on CD road you can see Company convoy. They are using Skodas as Pilot cars. 

But idea is good , but need to be more thought :)

Hello,

I understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinions but, I disagree with having to categories the banning of the cars. 

The most simplest and easiest way of going about this problem is, banning the cars as a whole from being on this certain road period.

Trolls will use pretty much anything and everything to go about trolling people.

- Chev.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Extremely bad idea, 

It doesn't fix anything banning the CARS all trolls will use trucks, that are LARGER and can cause even  a bigger discomfort for other players,

Not the cars are the problem, but the drivers :) 

On 5/31/2017 at 5:09 PM, KuboSVK said:

Definitely cars should be banned or at least extend ban period for a user who cause accident in a car. They're useless, very often causing traffic accidents, jams, lags. They are uncontrolable while speeding + they can easily flip a truck.

PS. It's Euro TRUCK Simulator => it means that its about trucking not causing accidents with a cars. Truck is that big thing with 4/6/8 wheels with a cabin and usually towing a trailer

Why? Just because what they choose to drive? Not all car drivers in the game are bad/intending to cause harm, ya know.

-1 from me.... I use this road all of the time I love the traffic.... Sometimes I can't find a job that goes through there so I take the Skoda.... Everytime I travel on that road I mostly see trucks overtaking and causing accidents.... Everyone moans about the cars but they are very useful to get from 1 place to another and I think if your planning on banning cars then you might aswell ban trucks aswell since its mostly trucks that cause a problem on that road.

On 30/05/2017 at 0:52 PM, Mayster [PL] said:

Suggestion Name:

Categorical ban for Skoda's on Duisburg - Calais road

Suggestion Description:

Any cars that do not pilot a convoy will be baned or just kick from game.

Any example images: 

There it isn't required 

Why should it be added?:

I think them my suggestion is good for many drivers, because on Duisburg - Calais road trolls use only Skoda. Less cars = less trolls :D. And second, if won't be a cars them will be more place for trucks and road will be safer for any players. I don't required any special script on server, just admin's must look on "rude players" :troll:

-1 you cannot categories EVERY player who drives a Scout on the C-D road as a troll, some of us, like myself, will sometimes drive that route to see how bad traffic is and to pick up better loads from Calais, Dover etc, plus, that adds a level of realism instead of teleporting to a garage in that city.

also, if you ban the cars from this road, then all those trolls will just get 50-60 tonne trucks with trailers and enable hacks or just speed like mad and carry on, it doesn't get rid of trolls and it just takes away any form of realism in the traffic, yeah cars can be annoying, but, you could say that about any truck brand, driver, company etc etc, doesn't mean it should be removed/be a bannable offence. 

@Penguin the thing is, unless you have all the time in the world, driving LEGIT on the other routes can take up to an extra hour depending on traffic and which route you take, plus, you have 0 idea just how bad traffic is in that area, I mean, I've used the scout many times as it's name suggests, to scout, to see just how busy areas are before deciding what loads to take to and from places as the map doesn't give you much of an indication as to whether there's 20 people in the area or 2000. 

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 30/05/2017 at 10:24 AM, BlueSky <3 said:

It would also be stupid for some players because they are always on the track with the Skoda (pilot for convoy and someone..). 

Tip: It is not the skoda's, who trolls, it is the one who drives it.

-> My conclusion is the following when everyone who has troll's reported (YouTube video) learn by doing what they have done and no longer make it. Some do it anyway, but you can not prevent it. Is now so. So show them the red card.

I agree. It's not the vehicles. They are the users. Report everyone who is against the rules. Make the rules come true.

Skoda car doesn't have car physics that's a fail. However if people are allowed to buy them and use them. People will use them as there are people who like it.
It makes no sense to prohibit the use of a vehicle that is allowed on multiplayer on certain roads with reasons like useless traffic. If traffic would be useless now I would be playing single player. It is useful :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.