TruckersMP stopped working

chutera

Question

Hello there, i want to ask you about TruckersMP. I delete all my mods and verify game cache and try to start TruckersMP from my desktop and its just said "TruckersMP just stopped working"... Can someone help me about this issue.

Thanks.

9 answers to this question

Hi chutera, welcome to the forums. 

Regarding this issue you are experiencing with the launcher, please ensure you do not have MSI Afterburner or RivaTuner running on your system when attempting to launch TruckersMP, since there programs are known to have caused conflicts with the launcher in the past.

Proceed further by downloading and running this '.NET repair tool': https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=30135

Try running the launcher in administrator and see if the problem persists after following the steps above. ^ 

• Upvote 1

This has been asked before, you should think about searching tosee if the answer was solved before.

Try this:

Hey There!

Please read this carefully:
1-) Go to Steam Library
2-) Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2
3-) Properties
4-) Local Files
5-) Verify integrity of game files
6-) Wait for the process to complete then Re-Attempt to launch ETS

Hopefully, I was able to answer your question

Edited by [TSRVTC - Driver] ismail [TR]
Fixed

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

Does ets2 open in single player mode?

Go to %programdata% and delete the truckersmp folder. Uninstall the launcher and restart and reinstall as admin.

Try opening ets2 in opengl, close, then direct x and close and see if this helps

Hey there,

1-) Steam> Library> Euro Truck Simulator 2> Right Click> Properties> Local Files> Confirm Game Prefix and close it with  There is no need for code, etc.,
What does this process provide? : It will download your missing or erroneous files without deleting the game.
2-) My Documents I Take the Euro Truck Simulator 2 File and delete it.
3-) Install Microsoft Service Pack 1
4-) Restart the computer and login to the game again.

Best regards,