Q&A Live Stream(Twitch)

lxl Semper lxl

Question

Hi I am wondering will there be another event held like last nights event I know not all staff members have the abilities to stream whether its due to internet or hardware issues but the ones that can would this be a new addition that will stick....?

For example @Clarkinator held one last night and my personal opinion was it was a HUGE success a lot of viewers and not only patrolling the game itself hosted a nice player and the community felt as one was really nice to see I was there from start to finish went over 2 hours and was fun.... Clarkinator answered a lot of questions and I think the community responded well to his role within the team and people understood his place a lot more would be good too see @mwl4 @Burner @Kat_pw@FirestarteR93 and so forth do the same and make this a regular thing is this in the works or have I just blown an idea right out and expected too much ?

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

1 answer to this question

Besides mwl4 and Kat, all the other members you mentioned are below Clark and wouldn't be able to answer as many questions.

That been said, Kat would be able to do a similar stream, but it would be his decision and it can't be forced onto him to do one. He does do other streams other than his CCTV streams every now and then, so just keep an eye out on his stream for chances to ask him questions.

As for mwl4, well, nobody knows. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.