Rekoil_

Ranks in TruckersMP Community

I'm curious about one thing after recent changes of hierarchy and it's that whether it's gonna be possible a player to be ranked up to a trial admin, without first coming through rank of support, based on (for example) high rate of successful web reports for long period of time or something like that?

2 hours ago, Dogukan S. said:

Ranks update ?  @scarface0359   @Rekoil_

I updated the chart to include the ranks that were made public recently.

2 hours ago, ** Kamazik Transcargo ** said:

I'm curious about one thing after recent changes of hierarchy and it's that whether it's gonna be possible a player to be ranked up to a trial admin, without first coming through rank of support, based on (for example) high rate of successful web reports for long period of time or something like that?

Any (trial) admin will be chosen from the current team, so it's not possible to become an admin directly. We require people to be in our team already to make sure they have enough maturity, respect for rules and others, and the ability to deal with this level of responsibilities.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, scarface0359 said:

I updated the chart to include the ranks that were made public recently.

Any (trial) admin will be chosen from the current team, so it's not possible to become an admin directly. We require people to be in our team already to make sure they have enough maturity, respect for rules and others, and the ability to deal with this level of responsibilities.

Alright, thanks! : )

10 minutes ago, NoFearzz said:

add what admin / role does

On 28.5.2017 at 8:15 PM, Rekoil_ said:

Trial Admin/Game Administrator shares the same task as forum moderators, but in-game and not on the forum. They keep our servers safe from trolling players by banning or kicking them. Additionally to the in-game report system, we have a system on https://www.truckersmp.com/ as well, you can post proof of players breaking the rules such as a video or screenshot. The webreports are also taken care of by Game Administrators and Trial Admins.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am not sure if you mean that, however, this is the description which is already given in this topic.