Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

A few Suggestions (CLOSED)

Hello.

I wanted to suggest an idea, for /report command. If someone rammed you, and you are in a High Populated area, it takes hours to find the name and report it. It would be much easier if you write:

/report <PlayerID> <Reason>

You are able, for example in jams to report easy players so you don't have to serach everytime, until he leaves the server.

-- Second Suggestion --

I want to suggest too an new command, it may look as it is crap, but actually it would help.

/jamalert <Duisburg-Calais|Rotterdam|Duisburg|Europoort|Calais|Other>
  Output:
Player "x" has alerted a jam on Duisburg-Calais!

It is only possible if there are over 60 players around him and only if no one other already created a jam alert. It would help every trucker, so they could choose an other route and there can be less traffic.

-- Last Suggestion --

If you type /call <id> you can speak via cb with the person, without being neir to the other player.

/call <id> (id,id,id)

Let's say:
  Player 1= me Player 2= other

Player1: You have asked Player2 for an private cb call.
  Player2: You have receviced a private call from Player1. Type in /call y/n.
  Player1: Player2 joined the conversation! CB Channel switched to <nr>

So if you abuse this command, you get a kick from the server.

I don't know how you think it is, but i think not everyone would agree this, that this is actually good.

\\CLOSE

Edited by poland.ball
Closed

Hello @KmunBiene,

I would like you to keep your suggestions down to one per post.

Additionally, follow the suggestion format which claims:

Suggestions have to follow the format:

• A fitting title.
  • A description of what the suggestion is about.
  • A reason why it should be added/removed/changed.
  • Any eventual example images or similar.

Otherwise, it is very likely that your suggestion will be declined.

First suggestion is unlikely to get anywhere. That's exactly how the report system used to be at the beginning. They changed it to the current one to avoid the "reason". People used to write all kind of things in every possible language, making it almost impossible for admins to deal with some reports.

Second one seems doable, but I think that anyone who has played MP for more than a couple of weeks knows where the jams are most likely to happen, so I don't see the need for a message that would only reach the nearby players, many of them already caught in the jam...

Third one seems undoable. CB radio is not meant to be used for private conversations, and it isn't meant to have a worldwide range. You can use the chat /pm command for that. Or external programs, such as Skype.

11 hours ago, Anriandor said:

Hello @KmunBiene,

I would like you to keep your suggestions down to one per post.

Additionally, follow the suggestion format which claims:

Otherwise, it is very likely that your suggestion will be declined.

Ok. I'm going to create a new, better suggestion. Thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.