M&B Logistics//Owen_Miller

What brought you into playing TruckersMP

31 posts in this topic

I've been playing Euro Truck Simulator 1 since 2012. In 2014, my friend told me to purchase and download Euro Truck Simulator 2 to play the multiplayer mod. I went on the website after purchasing Euro Truck Simulator 2 and downloaded the multiplayer mod.

That's how I started...

I've been playing Euro Truck Simulator 1 since the release as well as German Truck Simulator and I really liked it.

My friends told me to buy the Multiplayer mod because then I could drive together with them and make compilation videos.

That's how everything started..

I remember i always loved simulation games, Once i tried ETS 1 demo then i bought full version then ETS2 came out i remember i refreshed the site many times and waited for multiplayer and now i am here:P

i saw it on youtube and thought this looks awesome then always went to my mates place to play it before i could afford my own internet.

I was playing for more than a year on singleplayer. Since I have bought a better pc with Christmas, I joined TruckerMP, and I never go back to Single Player. The idea to drive on multiplayer came from the idiots compilations on YouTube.
That's my story :).