Useful forum posts

Drufsen

Question

3 answers to this question

An useful post is a post wich really contributes to the topic and adds informative content.

This sort of posts are mostly found in the help section.

A regular post can be anything like a comment in a funny video thread, or a post with a picture in the J-SPEC thread.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

7 minutes ago, Emil_E3l said:

Okay, but to be able to create a thread for my company (VTC) i have to have 100 useful posts, how to I know how many I have? ^_^

Mostly, we look at the general post count for that, since a bunch of categories don't count towards the post counter anyway.

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

2 hours ago, scarface0359 said:

An useful post is a post wich really contributes to the topic and adds informative content.

This sort of posts are mostly found in the help section.

A regular post can be anything like a comment in a funny video thread, or a post with a picture in the J-SPEC thread.

Okay, but to be able to create a thread for my company (VTC) i have to have 100 useful posts, how to I know how many I have? ^_^

1 hour ago, HumaneWolf said:

Mostly, we look at the general post count for that, since a bunch of categories don't count towards the post counter anyway.

Okay, thank you! ;)

AB Baitans Transport | [Driver] [Leader]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.