• Announcements

• konfig0

Bumping topics   11/18/17

Dear VTC owners,  I want to remind you that bumping your topics with useless content to stay on top of the subforum is not allowed and will be punished.   Regards, konfig0
    • LIGHTOFGOD

Active Recruitments   02/27/18

Support Recruitment:     Add-On Team Recruitment:     Translator Recruitment:     Social Media Team Recruitment:     Community Moderator Team Recruitment:  

Now's as good time as any to join LazyT, our Logger https://tour-o-matic.net/company/1156 just had a huge update and imo is one of the best looking loggers out there with awesome fast support, we have 60+ drivers from all over the world and all ages. So if you want somewhere you want to drive on your time and with friends LazyT is the VTC for you where you decide how and when you play...

With all that being said...here's a Screenshot of me flying!

2qb5aw5.png

Edited by [LazyT] MetalDragon

Been a while since I updated but live has been a happening (that always comes first in Lazyt) but we now have a updated Website with new and more easy way to (no long application forms) join LazyT we now have 120+ members and still growing and updating hope to post more over coming days/weeks :)

OP has been updated also check out our new kool trailer skins made by one of our drivers MCB2014 :)
large.png

large.png

Edited by [LazyT] MetalDragon