• Announcements

    • konfig0

      Bumping topics   11/18/17

      Dear VTC owners,  I want to remind you that bumping your topics with useless content to stay on top of the subforum is not allowed and will be punished.   Regards, konfig0
    • LIGHTOFGOD

      Support, Translator, Add-On and Social Media Team Recruitment   02/27/18

      Support Recruitment:   Add-On Team Recruitment:   Translator Recruitment:   Social Media Team Recruitment:  

Recommended Posts

original.png

The Lazy Truckers is a VTC made after having been in so many others that closed down or just asked too much of there drivers.

This VTC is a laid back group that play just for fun. Both ATS and ETS2 players are welcome, any age and from anywhere in the world.

We have no forced convoys or job amounts. This is a VTC where Family and Life come first,

somewhere you can relax and not worry if you're doing too much or too little...

 

 

But as it seems with all VTC's we do have a must list for joining...

 

You MUST Respect all members in game on site and Discord

You MUST Follow TMP rules if you play MP

You MUST Play for for Fun

You MUST Only do as meany or little jobs a week as life lets you

You MUST Only join Convoys that you want to join

Full rules can be found HERE

 

 

Some Non MUSTS!

No Mic requirements

No Min amount of jobs per week

No Forced Truck Colors or Skins
No Forced Convoys

No min Site/forums activity

Don't have to jump through hoops to join
Just have FUN!

 

If you want to join just follow these easy Steps

 

Go to https://vtlog.net/ make a account (if you don't have one already).

goto our VTL page https://vtlog.net/company/1156 and click apply.

Join our Main website The Lazy Truckers

Go to our forums and make a post in the Join forums HERE

 

 

 

 

 

And your done just remember... ;)

 

lazyp.png

 

 

Edited by [LazyT] MetalDragon
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2017 at 0:43 PM, SamTheTacoYT said:

Well that's something you don't see everyday. :o

No forced stuff to do? :troll:

Count me in! :D

Yeps wanted to make a VTC where the the focus was on just having fun and if you wanted to just drive alone but still feel part of a company you can or if you wanted to chat you also can, where life and family comes first and you know you will never be kicked for lack of activity or where the VTC will just shut down on you :)

Did you put in a request to join?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely worth a look if you're looking for a very relaxed, low stress VTC.

We have members in USA/Canada, Europe and myself in Australia so whatever your location there should be someone online to go truckin' with.

Some of our members have ATS too.

 

cheers!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!

This seems like a very great VTC and I would love to join! It really stands out in a good way from the other VTCs. No restrictions is just great! 

I just filled out the application form. 

I hope that I can be a part of the team!

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2017 at 2:41 PM, [LazyT] MetalDragon said:

Yeps wanted to make a VTC where the the focus was on just having fun and if you wanted to just drive alone but still feel part of a company you can or if you wanted to chat you also can, where life and family comes first and you know you will never be kicked for lack of activity or where the VTC will just shut down on you :)

Did you put in a request to join?

Yes! and you haven't accepted me for now. I even replied to the company post on the other website's forums

I have the same name in there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Hand&Cuff said:

still open for new members?

We are always open just stop by  http://trucksbook.eu/company/3654 put in a request to join, stop by our Discord let us know and your done that's it!... :)

 

On 7/24/2017 at 4:17 PM, SamTheTacoYT said:

Yes! and you haven't accepted me for now. I even replied to the company post on the other website's forums

I have the same name in there

Don't know whats going on but try putting a a request to join at http://trucksbook.eu/company/3654 (sometimes it don't go through) and also stop by the Discord https://discord.gg/XmsJw6Q and we will try to sort you out..


Talking of our logger we currently stand in the Top 10 of ATS Company's and top 100 of ETS2 Company's on Trucksbook thanks to all our Lazy Drivers for being so Lazy.....wait that don't aound right...for being so awesomely Lazy .... Oh hell with it your all just Awesome!

Edited by [LazyT] MetalDragon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2017 at 10:27 PM, [LazyT] MetalDragon said:

Don't know whats going on but try putting a a request to join at http://trucksbook.eu/company/3654 (sometimes it don't go through) and also stop by the Discord https://discord.gg/XmsJw6Q and we will try to sort you out..


Talking of our logger we currently stand in the Top 10 of ATS Company's and top 100 of ETS2 Company's on Trucksbook thanks to all our Lazy Drivers for being so Lazy.....wait that don't aound right...for being so awesomely Lazy .... Oh hell with it your all just Awesome!

I did and I made sure it said Request sent this time :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kikis789 said:

Can i join to your? :)

Sure you can just stop by http://trucksbook.eu/company/3654 and apply simple as that also come to our Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/XmsJw6Q

Nothing more is needed then that no 101 questions, no tests  no age limit no game limit no must play so and so much each week just join and be Lazy....;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26.07.2017 at 8:27 AM, [LazyT] MetalDragon said:

We are always open just stop by  http://trucksbook.eu/company/3654 put in a request to join, stop by our Discord let us know and your done that's it!... :)

 

Don't know whats going on but try putting a a request to join at http://trucksbook.eu/company/3654 (sometimes it don't go through) and also stop by the Discord https://discord.gg/XmsJw6Q and we will try to sort you out..


Talking of our logger we currently stand in the Top 10 of ATS Company's and top 100 of ETS2 Company's on Trucksbook thanks to all our Lazy Drivers for being so Lazy.....wait that don't aound right...for being so awesomely Lazy .... Oh hell with it your all just Awesome!

okey i did

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update: yes we are in the process of moving to new logger and website and updating all companion colors lots of new things in the works as we grow and grow :)

 

New Logger: https://tour-o-matic.net/company/1156
New Main Site: http://thelazytruckers.shivtr.com/

Site is still being worked on and flushed out Discord still the same..

Now it a really cool time to join and we move on up and grow as a family :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have fully moved over to new logger and website now application form up as well as edit post here... close to 40 members now on logger and Site all active nows a good time to join th LazyT family as we just got some new dark roast coffee in :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2017 at 3:59 AM, [GeoTC] BL4CKSK1LL said:

Good luck to company ;) 

Thanks we are now back to 50 members did have 60+ back on TB but moved to TOM and getting back in the grove and also now Beta testers for TOM :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now