Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

¿Why the admins and the modders yet dont answer my reports?

MrPro325

Question

Hello. I speak spanish. Sorry for mi bad English. 

In actually I dont know how long do the admins or the modders take to answer or see my reports. Six days ago i sent some reports, with screenshot or video evidence. They yet don't answer or don't banned the perpretator. I ask please that you say me how long do the admins or the modders take to answer the reports normally? I want the perpretators has ban as soon as be possible. 

Thanks for reading, and I wait the answer. 

* I'm new in the forum, so I dont know how long do the admins take to answer the reports. * 

Thanks Very Much! 

MrPro325

2 answers to this question

Our admins try to deal with your reports as soon as possible. They are put in queue that handles a FIFO (First in first out) based system. The queue is big at this moment so it can take up to a week or 14 days for admin to deal with it. As long as you provided sufficient evidence and the right TruckersMP ID, your report will be dealt with accordingly. It just takes a bit more time then usual.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Hi,

Long story short, there is a massive backlog of reports, currently the waiting time is around 10-15 days.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.