TrustMaster T150 problem with ETS2

Kruumol

Question

Hello, I got a TrustMaster T150 already a long time. But i still dont know how to fix this, when my wheel is in real at the half of the 900degrees rotation it just goes really fast ingame untill the end, i dont know how to fix it but it is really annoying. Any help please?

4 answers to this question

You should check the "Keys and buttons" menu for any "Joy left" and "Joy right" binds for steering the truck. I've made the video, which demonstrates such behavior along with the fix of the issue. 

• Upvote 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hi,

Please ensure you have the wheel limited to 900 degrees rotation via any Thrustmaster  program software which came with your wheel. 

If you have ensured this, proceed to the next step: 

If you go to the in-game options, then to controls you should see a section for 'Steering Non Linearity' and 'Steering Sensitivity' . Please experiment with both the sliders.

Preferably; steering sensitivity set to the left slider position as low and the Steering Non Linearity set to the middle.

However these are just guidelines, it may vary from different wheels. Experimenting with different sensitivity/linearity slider settings is the best option to find the best fit for your wheel. 

17 hours ago, Titanic4 said:

You should check the "Keys and buttons" menu for any "Joy left" and "Joy right" binds for steering the truck. I've made the video, which demonstrates such behavior along with the fix of the issue. 

Thankyou sooooo mutch it worked :D  You can close this topic now :)