Ban History

ualdriver

Question

A few days ago I got banned for 3 months for violating the rules 5 times, but I didn't recall being banned so many times. So I went to my ban history on my profile and I found numerous bans I can't recall recieving, and that don't have any evidence or video attached to them. 

In order to clear this up, do I make an appeal to my current ban (Which was earned, I did overtake on the CD road), email truckersmp, or use another form of contact

2 answers to this question

You are lucky to only have a 3-month ban, with more than 6 bans currently on your profile, you should be permanently banned. Relating back to your question at hand though, you need to make a ban appeal first, but only relate the ban appeal to the ban in question, not the overall situation. Once the appeal is dealt with, you can send an email to the feedback email regarding the whole situation on your profile, but there may not be much to come from it because we (admins) are not required to add evidence to your ban unless you either A) make a ban appeal in general, or B) request the evidence in the ban appeal. (Do note that we only have to keep evidence that is within a month of the expiry date of the ban, and are not required to keep evidence forever, so the only bans that require evidence are the 2 bans that already do have evidence.) So you can attempt to get them removed, but we cannot guarantee that they will be removed just because there is no evidence attached.