TruckersMP #PrayForManchester Convoy 28/05/2017

Really great to see our Media Team organising a convoy because of this terrible attack. The danger is still imminent and we pray for all those, who have been affected by this.

I express my sincere condolences for everybody in Manchester!

@TheDrunkenNarwhal please read the first post more thoroughly!

As with all our Convoys, it will be hosted on the Events server and we will have Staff members leading and tailing.

I will be there

Owner of a Audi RS6  And BMW M3

59c67b96f038a_Gumball3000Banner.jpg.db1f09cf945a75a4156e4b5ca53f1048.jpg

So what is this.. Only coz it happened near to you you`re doing a convoy? What about daily terrorist attacks in the Middle East, Africa etc.? Why don't you do a convoy for the 141 shot soldiers in Lybia 5 days ago? Seems like nobody cares about something which is far far away..

This convoy won`t help anybody who lost their childs or friends.

• Upvote 1

I don't know how many people will be taking part in this activity. If more than 200 people, I don't know if my computer can run the game.If I have time to take part in this activity, my simplest idea is to take some pictures.I also have an idea to take part in this event, shoot a video, match the right music, and pray for the people who died in the terrorist attacks

Its great to see the TruckersMP community coming together to remember those who lost their lives in this tragic atrocity.

I'll be there to support this, thanks to the Media Team for organising it of course.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

I shall be leading the convoy and my truck will be in Pink to pay my respects.

I hope to see you all there :) 

9 hours ago, Horizon said:

I shall be leading the convoy and my truck will be in Pink to pay my respects.

I hope to see you all there :) 

What is better a pink or a black truck. I am actually not really sure, what i should use....

signaturim934vqfp1.jpg

A friend who I was close to and my YouTube Channel Staff knew well died at the scene on Monday the 22/05/17. It is so tough news that my channel had to close due to this devastation in the City of Manchester, UK. I now drive with him in the passenger seat and we all are and still will #PrayForManchester. Sadly I can't attend this event due to personal reasons but I wish you all the best of luck on your journey. As my YouTube Channel Staff at Vicinity Music knew the person who passed away on Monday we decided to not publish or upload any music videos to our channel until further notice, for respect to those who didn't come home on the 22/05/2017 and to give us time to recover from his disappearance.

You and the team at Truckers MP are doing a very respectable thing here. I thank you all. 

Lost But Never Forgotten :( 

Rest In Peace.  #ACityUnited #Manchester

Matt

Flagship Events Operations TL

Vicinity Music Channel Owner

Freshly Chill Uploader.

Edited by Matt [FG] #Wish64
  • Upvote 2