No working

IrQ[PL]

Question

Hello, I have problem. When im opening ets2mp the mouse and keyboard arent working, so i can't open my profile. I can't do nothing, just quit the game. I saw in game.log that i have 1.27.2.3s and i see that the ets2mp support only 1.27.2.1s. So what can i do? 

5 answers to this question

Regarding your keyboard and mouse issue:

Go to documents/eurotrucksimulator2 and delete the config.cfg file. 

Then go to documents/eurotrucksimulator2/profiles/profileID and delete the config + controls.sii files from there.

Relaunch ETS2 and attempt to re-calibrate your game controls, that is if your mouse works again. 

If you are receiving any 'Unsupported game version' errors, please refer to this guide:

• Upvote 1

But this is happening only when im trying to play multiplayer. When I'm turning on ETS2 single player, everything is ok, everything is working, mouse and keyboard are working, just multiplayer is freezing in the profile selector, but in example the world, or everything is rotating or moving. Just in multiplayer i have black background, and in single player everything is ok. I have betas off and i have newest official version of the game

Hey IrQ [PL]

Unistall ETS2.

Copy the profile folder, then eliminate Euro Truck Sim 2 folder from My documents.
Eliminate the ETS2 folder in Program Archives,use windows disk cleanup
Reinstall again, and problem fixed 

76561197996382370.png