The TruckersMP's UI-Pack (In/Game Tab List Customization)

User_9806

Question

Hello

I want to ask something I Play this game since the start of it there was no auto-updater from 2014 until 2017 and we were able to costumize Tab screen in that 3 years of time. But now we cannot due to auto-updater. If this is a problem will that be solved? I know that you have a program to follow official launcer can not do it and ı wanna do it by Official launcher thanks for answer :3

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

2 answers to this question

This is something we plan on improving, and there will be an official way of doing it, rather than changing the files on disk. The details on how we're going to do it is being worked out, but there's no ETA I'm afraid.

1 hour ago, Tuxy Fluffyclaws said:

This is something we plan on improving, and there will be an official way of doing it, rather than changing the files on disk. The details on how we're going to do it is being worked out, but there's no ETA I'm afraid.

Done, thank's for the ur reply mate :)

/Lock please ^^

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.