Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What does that mean

Peter1999

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi there @OpticruiseGRS 895R_730HP, hope your doing well,

I do not really understand what your issue is, but I will go on what I can see.

From what I can understand, you are talking about this when you open the tab menu -

aRkb89E.png

What that means, is how far the players are away from your truck. If you open up the tab in a busy area for example, you will see the numbers moving, and getting higher/ lower, as they are getting closer, or further, away from your truck.

As in your post, sometimes the numbers get extremely high, sometimes showing 7000m away (I've seen this a few times too). This is not normal, and may be a bug, but its nothing to worry about, and doesn't affect your gameplay in anyway.

Hope this helped.

• Upvote 1

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

5 hours ago, Attach said:

As in your post, sometimes the numbers get extremely high, sometimes showing 7000m away (I've seen this a few times too). This is not normal, and may be a bug, but its nothing to worry about, and doesn't affect your gameplay in anyway.

IIRC, seeing all players in your list with such huge distances means that something is wrong. You don't see anyone, but they are there and you can be driving, thinking that you're alone, but sending other trucks in the air.

If you open the TAB players list and see something like what you posted, all players in a range of 7000-10000 m., best thing to do is restart your game. Players in that list should normally disappear when they are more than 500-800 metres away. If there's only one, it can be what @FirestarteR93 said, but if all players are very far away, your game is most likely bugged and this is usually solved by restarting.

Edited by FernandoCR [ESP]
  • Upvote 1