Few questions concerning TMP

LordBenji

Question

Okay, first question, is TruckersMP a company? Who really owns it? I know there's devs and PMs, but I'm just curious if there's like one boss on top of everything.

Second question, who can see what? For examples, IGA can see who files/claims/deletes reports, but who can see private in-game messages in the chat?

Third question, what do developers usually do when the client is updated and working? Is there any projects they are working on in their free time?

KkdaC1b.png

2 answers to this question

mwl4 is indeed the owner of the project. At the moment, TruckersMP is not a company if I recall correctly. Our intentions are not to make money, if we do so we give SCS a reason to shut us down. 

Project managers and developers have acces to private messages in-game, since they are stored in server logs.

Yes, other than porting the mod the developers are always busy working on new features. 

• Upvote 1

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

As I've been in charge of some of the stuff that you've asked for:

1. mwl4 is the owner, as far as I know, if nothing has changed when I've been a CM.
2. if nothing has changed, private messages are available only to the devs themselves.
3. basicly all the free time, at least when speaking about mwl, goes to the TMP.

:)

• Upvote 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.