More car paint jobs?

Save

Question

Hello. Do you guys plan on adding more paint jobs for the Cars for public use? Or are we just going to be stuck with the Pilot paintjob? If not, Have you ever considered allowing us to make custom paint jobs by letting us save edit again?

edit- when the car was first released, we was allowed to make custom paintjobs by save editing. here is a image example -qsN2i4g.png

Edited by English

6 answers to this question

14 hours ago, Spieker [GER] said:

Another question (or more a suggestion for that problem) that I'm hopefully allowed to ask: I get that you guys have a lot to do and that that's not your priority, but wouldn't it be possible to organize some kind of competition where people can send in designs and the community votes for the 5 or 10 paintjobs which will then be added to the MP mod? This way the devs can focus on other stuff and players would also be satisfied.

Not a bad idea, and definitely something to consider if we are considering adding more paint jobs to it. There are a lot of talented people in this community, and a lot of people who want to (and can) contribute.

• Upvote 4

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

Another question (or more a suggestion for that problem) that I'm hopefully allowed to ask: I get that you guys have a lot to do and that that's not your priority, but wouldn't it be possible to organize some kind of competition where people can send in designs and the community votes for the 5 or 10 paintjobs which will then be added to the MP mod? This way the devs can focus on other stuff and players would also be satisfied.

Edited by Spieker [GER]
  • Upvote 1

I think it was the DLC paints causing the crashes but sadly it had to be a all or noting thing wasn't it? :( I miss driving my car (the one in the pic) :unsure:

Would it be possible to add some of the base game truck paints (like the one in the pic above) as a paint option for the cars or at least make the pilot car colours editable (I'd love a green and white one and yellow and black one and APL blue and black one) 

Edited by Killua (DavidOC93)
  • Upvote 1

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.