game admin...

...MpG Trucking Nz...

Question

hi,, im in New Zealand on MP ETS2 my ping in eruo 2 server is around 300,, now i know this game gets a hammering and drivers just want there load and gone,, but some of these drivers need to seriously learn how to Drive and have some Patience ... driving the wrong way and then abusing you when you both crash ,, or just not looking and bamm ya truck is totalled.. is there active police in game in major towns in peek times... is there a active Swat force to sort this out on the spot or active channel to contact someone... would be interested in joining or sorting out something as us kiwi drivers are on every day,, 

1 answer to this question

The question you are asking is: How to become an in-game Administrator. :)

I can give you the answer by linking this topic which contains every information you need. Unfortunately, the first step is always, to not ask for it which means your chance to become one have tremendously decreased now.

Other than that, we have admins who are "police officers" and "swat force" at the same time as they are dealing with everybody in-game who is failing to obey the rules.

However, in order to prevent any post farming or spamming in this topic, I will kindly move it to the solved section ;)

/locked & moved to solved