Help with the Unsupported game version

aasi

Question

Ye so i cant play MP at all because it says that i dont have expected game version (1.27.2.1s). I can only get 1.27.2.3 and 1.27.1.7, i cant just seem to find the 1.27.2.1 version.

8 answers to this question

Hey There!

The solution for your little issue should be quite easy. Just head over to https://truckersmp.com/download and download the latest version of the Multiplayer Mod to ensure that this is the proper launcher.

Then, open steam and download the latest version of Euro Truck Simulator 2 which is version 1.27.1.1s
Steam > Library > Search Find to Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Right_Click > Properties > NoNe Opt out of all beta programs
Game version supported for both games: x64 only.

That's it! After having done so, you can enjoy playing online again.
Since here are moderated replies, I have to apologise for any repetition because I didn't see any answer as this reply has been posted.

Hopefully, I was able to answer your question

• Upvote 1

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

All of these were very good answers, but that didn't help. Luckilly i figured it out (i was genius enough to look at others posts). This was solution to my problem. Anyway Thanks everybody for trying to help me out :)