Any ETA for server side profile and economy, is it still planned ???

McDodge34 [FR QC]

Question

I think title is clear here but just in case, is there any ETA for the server side economy and profiles or its still not in dev right now and will be done quite later when a beta version is released, and I wanna know it its still planned, its one of the things I wanted back in 2014 when I joined and I feel this would help a lot, we would get rid of at least 90% of trolls and rammers and speed freaks with this, I'm 99% sure since they won't be able to cheat money in and will actually have to play the game the real way to be able to troll around and ram people.

76561198104067447.png

2 answers to this question

Thanks for this quick answer here, just hope it will be there soon, even if it means we all have to start from scratch, I know there will be some people that will leave at first, but some will come back later for sure, once we get rid of all trolls and rammers, it will be a perfect world, they only exist because they can cheat money all they want right now.

76561198104067447.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.