When double trailers are implemented, will we see full-length double trailers like what was attempted in the past?

Paltala

Question

Pretty much as the title says.

With the recent blog from SCS, they said we'd be getting double trailers. For ETS2, that means a full length trailer + a shorter drawbar trailer while ATS is getting dual 24's.

In the past, the admins attempted to make Double full length trailers work in ETS2 for an update to the physics broke that, so I was wondering if we're going to see a return of that experiment and maybe even see it in ATS

• Upvote 2

7 answers to this question

I don't know if you noticed, but the drop points (specially with the last DLC's trailers) are bigger or smaller depending of the trailer lenght - i mean to the drop-place marker, wich shifts to green. Also i noticed at one ferry-like-thing, sorry i do not remember now, something similar thing: adjusted. 

ledgeri.png/@ twitch ( Where i am streaming my every MULTI MOMENT!)             EU #2

30 minutes ago, miketalega said:

So from what I read there will be no double trailers? Neither for ats nor ets2 ??

Double trailers is very possible if/when added to the base game itself, but exactly how we will deal with it we don't really know at this time. We might need rule changes, or we might not.

Full length double trailers (won't be added, but possible via save editing) will likely not be allowed, simply since they don't fit on the roads. The map isn't made for that, and they cause issues for everyone in that area when players mess up while driving them.

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.