Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Multiple questions, answer whenever.

rebootdancer

Question

1. When double trailers comes out, will there be allowed save editing to haul 2 Heavy cargo DLC trailers or no?
2. Is there any way to implement a rule to where cars are not allowed on the C-D road unless in a convoy of 5 (including car) or more with a scout skin? (a lot of speeding cars etc on that road)
3. Did you change headlight rule from 7pm-7am to 9pm-7am? I see both.
4. Will you be adding other scout variants? (truck van etc) 
5. When double trailers comes out will there be any adjusting of rules regarding the trailers or is it still unknown at this time?
6. Is there a way to have the server save a 30 second clip of a player when the click the "report" button? (would save hassel of always recording, getting trucks MP name etc etc)

I think that is it! Thanks in advance!

2 answers to this question

1. We probably won't, no.

2. Hard to enforce, will ask up a lot of time from our admins (time we don't really have at the moment).

3. We didn't as far as I know.

4. Not anytime soon, we hope the scout car is sufficient enough for a while.

5. Unknown, we'll look into it once released.

6. We are looking into that, but still unknown if it works at this point of stage.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

4 hours ago, rebootdancer said:

1. When double trailers comes out, will there be allowed save editing to haul 2 Heavy cargo DLC trailers or no?
2. Is there any way to implement a rule to where cars are not allowed on the C-D road unless in a convoy of 5 (including car) or more with a scout skin? (a lot of speeding cars etc on that road)
3. Did you change headlight rule from 7pm-7am to 9pm-7am? I see both.
4. Will you be adding other scout variants? (truck van etc) 
5. When double trailers comes out will there be any adjusting of rules regarding the trailers or is it still unknown at this time?
6. Is there a way to have the server save a 30 second clip of a player when the click the "report" button? (would save hassel of always recording, getting trucks MP name etc etc)

I think that is it! Thanks in advance!

For the 6th question I would recommend you shadowplay (nvidia graphics card) or plays.tv with which you can record what happend couple of minutes ago and it's pretty easy to report players with that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.