Joining the team

John_24

Question

Hi there, 

I wanted to also ask how come does it seem nearly impossible for a person that may have what it takes to join the team? And how many recruitments does it actually take to have a shot at being chosen? 

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.

5 answers to this question

Hello,

First of all, there are not many vacant spots for people to join in - so we always can choose a few people and not more. We have more than 80.000 members on the forum which means that a few people are the 'lucky winners'. How many recruitments it takes? No idea, some are recruited the first time they apply, others took it a few times. It's really hard to say.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Hi @Rekoil_,

Following original thread subject, going more deeper, there is a official way to apply as developer (web or core code mod)? How can do this?

Thanks

Trucky - The Virtual Trucker Companion app

Owner and Lead Developer

spacer.png

Mobile App, In-Game Overlay, Dispatcher, Automatic Recording on collision, In-Game Radio streaming, Discord Rich Presence Integration

Download Trucky on your mobile device - Install Trucky for Windows - Trucky Website

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.