Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Recruit more Ingame-Admins

EVIL SCOTSMIN

Question

Is there ever a plan to make sure admin will always be on all servers? I for the last week have had major problems on server 3 EU on Ets2 and when u report it's like nothing happens 

Edited by SUZYLU89.
Title edited - Please use descriptible title for others users of the forums (Rule 1.10)

2 answers to this question

At the moment we try to cover the majority of the servers with the people we have, we know we need more and we're working on that.

(Un)fortunally TruckersMP is very different than the majority of multiplayer games, we are technically a MMO and therefore lots of people are online across different servers. We understand in-game administration is important, but at the moment our web reports (https://www.truckersmp.com/) are through the roof. 

For now I can only advice you to record your gameplay, and report people breaking the rules on our website.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

We are actively working on recruiting more admins however we have an interesting challenge with this task since we already have a team of 43 admins or so and it's hard to maintain this number. We have admins coming and going regularly as their lives get in the way.

We know that our users want more admins and over the past few weeks we have recruited around 6 new admins however we have also lost a few other admins in that process as well. We are currently looking at changing the situation within our team for recruiting admins so that we may be able to get more.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.