Light in truckcabin

Corizen

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi, @Coco Heleneto!

I believe this has to do with collisions and virtual walls which block the light. I do not think we have that in multiplayer, considering the trucks do not have a seperate collision model. I suppose it might get fixed all along, but it for sure isn't the priority right now. 

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

I believe that it is not actually a multiplayer thing because of the truck cab's mirrors, they reflect the light into your truck cab like mirrors on a car would in real life. Although i get your point that some players might not like the fact that this happens but i find it quite cool! :D

5a1d29637cae9_logo200px.png.e4a2dab872ef7382016ee82044e10aad.png                          76561198081966275.png

It just feels so different compared to the singleplayer light physics. Never noticed it there that much like in MP. But it could be just me :D

The only thing about this that Iike is, that you notice other players behind you... :P but If you convoy and you are in a leading position it gets distracting when it is constantly lighting up your cabin. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.