speed humps at some citys

4 hours ago, morlock2 said:

I have being thinking about when people are speed too fast and it could crash into others and i got an idea for staff is to design a road hump for other drivers to try onto and if it works then no more speeders well some on motorways will :o 

thanks morlock2

First off, TMP CANNOT add speed bumps on any roads, that would have to be done by SCS who own and develop the game.

secondly, all speed bumps will do is open a opportunity for trolls to scream into and out of town and ram people slowing down for the bumps.

thirdly, some major cities that could do with speed bumps have either motorway entrances or multiple entrance points that are at different speeds so speed bumps won't apply  to all the entrances for safety and realism sake. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I strongly disagree with this suggestion due to the problems that would eventually happen.

If you add speed bumps to a certain place, many people will end up hitting that speed bump and wrecking out.. causing more mayhem on the roads.

- Chev.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

• 2 weeks later...

Nice idea but TMP can't modify the base game hence the suggestion should go to SCS forums. Also, the speed bumps you're looking for are included within the 'Vive La France' DLC. It has already been implemented and hopefully the future map expansions will continue having them.

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.