Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and thank you for taking the time to read this posting that I have created. Now ever since this recent Heavy Cargo Pack DLC came out I have seen some amazing stuff happen on Euro Truck Simulator 2 server #2. Over the last few days I have seen some drivers slow down for me, actually stop at the red lights as I pass through or allow me room to pass and other kindness gestures while trucking down the roadway. This is what I like to see. we all know we are going to have some people on here who just do not care about those who are trying to play this game legit and will ram us every time they get the chance. However to those drivers over the last few days who have slowed down for me or allowed me to pass safely I would like to stay " Thank you for showing respect " and it means alot. Example a few days ago I had just turned onto the entrance ramp to get onto the interstate and I was hauling one of the heavy cargo trailers. If I remember correctly it was like a metal container. Anyways I was struggling to get up the hill and all. I noticed a truck coming down the interstate and what he did stunned me. This player has came to a stop on the side of the interstate long enough to allow me to get on the interstate and then slowly gain speed. What he did right there was pure respect. Did he have to slow down no but out of kindness he did. He saw I was struggling to get up the hill and up to speed but once all was well he passed me. Over the last few days I have seen a lot of kindness going around the map and I would like to say to anyone who is that type of driver " Thank you for showing respect and actually driving normally. You have my respect and I hope to see you again sometime on the game "
TEXAS TRANSPORTS LLC

FIREFIGHTER3861

Thank you all for those who have replied to my posting on here. Yes you know it seems lately there are a lot of people being nice to each other and I was wondering if I was actually playing ETS2 or something else LOL. But yes I like to be upfront and honest and when i see a good deed happen near me or to me I like to point it out and possibly the player who did the good deed. There are a few good people left on here 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived