Newbie player in MP No jobs available (ATS)

Bearchaser

Question

10 answers to this question

Since you have no truck this is the ONLY way to fix it:

Go to My Documents > American Truck Simulator and find config.cfg file and:

Change uset g_console to 1

Change uset g_developer to 1

Launch ATSMP and select your MP profile. When you don't have any jobs, press the ` button which will open the console and type g_force_economy_reset 1 and press ENTER. Then go back to profile screen and select the profile again and a message saying "Game Change detected" should appear which means it worked. Now once you're in, you want to open the console again and type in g_force_economy_reset 0. After that, just play and your jobs should be reset. If it occurs again, just complete the whole process again.

Once you buy a truck it will be much easier because you can just f7 + enter ir go to sleep and it will fix it. 

• Upvote 1

YOU Must press f7 and enter, or try to sleep. I find the easiest way to do it is quick travelling to your garage

3 hours ago, Bearchaser said:

that would be great if I had a truck and could sleep or travel to the garage, but I don't.  Do I have to bring in a profile that has an existing vehicle?

Thanks for the response!

Maybe it is a idea to do some jobs in non mod mode. Until you can buy a truck.
Yes it is a bit boring, as there is only traffic. But it will be much easier once you have a truck, to obtain jobs.
Then you can go to a company and request a job at the company, or use the WoT (external contracts) option.

I do not know if you have any experience with ETS2 or ATS without this mod, but if you just started playing a truck simulator. It is best if you practice your driving skills offline, so you know how to corner tight turns. They can be tricky with a ATS truck.

One other easy way is to click on truck dealer and visit a truck dealer and then just leave and most times this will refresh the jobs, it don't work every time but for me it works 8/10 times :)

CEO - The Lazy Truckers

VTL

Click here to join The Lazy Truckers

It's amazing how the the brain ignores the "the" before the second "the"
Read that again....

Just for Information.

-  The Main Problem is, that the Client is out of Time and need to be Synchonized with the Server. Resetting the Economy will not Synchronizing, so the Main Problem still persist! If u started a new Profile, keep an Eye on the Freightmarked! At the Beginning you need more often to Sleep or Fastravel, cause your Profile having less Experience to see all Available Cargos. So Cargos for your "low Rank" are limited. Alternativ use World of Trucks Cargos.

-  F7+Enter is no longer a garant to fix this Problem! Use Fastravel to Garage, Ferry/Train or Sleeping, instead!

-  Patience is the Key to "Success", when the Client Synchronizing and the Game might be freezing/crashing. The First sync with the Server can be up to 10 Mintues.

-  Other Save Games also not help.

-  Going to a Truckdealer in a other Town is the Same like Fastravel to Garage!

Since the topic has been inactive for 7 days, it will be moved to unsolved.

Thank you for participating.

/best answer marked & moved to unsolved