Cargo list on world map

Hevar

Question

Hey there,

My character time has stopped and sleep doesn't help either fast traveling. I must always do economy rest from 0 to 1 and sometimes i must do it twice in a day because the cargo list on world map doesn't show up and all my DLC.

I even fired all drivers in my company for hope to make it work but still not working abd i also sold some trucks and still not working. The time is just stuck, it worked before and i sont know why its stuck now and its annyoing to do economy rest twice in day just to get all my heavy cargo DLC and make all jobs show up in the freight market

Someone helped me with this before i dont remember his name but i think his namr was 'FlyingDutch'' i hope he is still admin on ETS2Mp so he can help me again

Edited by Hevar

2a7trx0.png

3 answers to this question

Hi Dear Member 

Please fallow these method 

1. Go to documents/eurotrucksimulator2/profiles (Via your Windows) 
  2. Select your profile folder and go into it
  3. Open a file called "config" - To do this Right click --> "Open With" then select "Notepad" as the preferred application
  4. Change the "0" to a "1" 
  5. Save the file and launch ETS2 - A message saying  "Game change detected..." will appear. Press OK/Accept.
  6.  Now follow the steps again but this time change the "1" back to a "0" on the line g_force_economy_reset in the config file.

You should try the File Repair option from Steam and donwnload again the mod

Check these topics 

İf you have still problem , please send a comment . I can help on Teamwiver or any other platform

Thank you 

BaldemarDeutsch...

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks 

Hey,

The thing i must do this every time and sometimes twice in a day. And the time is just stuck and is not running.

Its annyoing to do  '' 

Open a file called "config" - To do this Right click --> "Open With" then select "Notepad" as the preferred application

Change the "0" to a  '' everyday and sometimes twice in a week just to get all job listed in freight market world map. 

How do i do file repair? Maybe that thing can fix it, because i dont want to do this economy reset everday. Also i dont know why my time is stuck and why sleeping cant fix it or fast travel? It worked fine before

2a7trx0.png

Since the topic has been inactive for 7 days, it will be moved to unsolved.

Thank you for participating.

/best answer marked & moved to unsolved