Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How to use voice chat?

ZimerX

Question

5 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, ZimerX said:

Ooooh maybe I didn't have CB radio on... Well thanks for helping :D And for putting this CB radio guide link :) Now I can use voice chat xD
Also... Do I need to have my own truck In order to play ets2 mp? Because when I'm searching for some jobs nothing is showing ._.

No you do not, quick jobs also work with multiplayer. 

You can either F7 or sleep. If this fails to work, read this guide about " force resetting your economy":

Ooooh maybe I didn't have CB radio on... Well thanks for helping :D And for putting this CB radio guide link :) Now I can use voice chat xD
Also... Do I need to have my own truck In order to play ets2 mp? Because when I'm searching for some jobs nothing is showing ._.

Since the problem has successfully been solved and the user himself confirmed it, also via PM, I am closing this topic now.

If there are any questions regarding TruckersMP or the games in general, make sure to create a post on the forum again, using the "Help" section :)

/locked & moved to Solved

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.