Better non-collision zone?

w7xx

hi

<-suggestion 1->

can you make the non-collision zone a bit bigger to avoid the constant crashes near the gates? the non-collision zone should also include the whole street in front of the gate, or atleast the whole fence area + 1 truck length after the fence/wall or something.

and another "bug" that i noticed is that the game will actually make an autosave right in front of the gate? so if you want to resume your game, you will be teleported right in front of the main gate, suddenly blocking everyone who wants to get out of it!!!

so how can this ever be playable at all when these situations constantly happen ??

<--->

and about reporting... why cant the system log all of the rammers and blockers automatically in a log somewhere? and is there a log of those ID-s somewhere that i(or everyone else) have already reported?

today i played in the Brussels area because i wanted to explore some new map parts, but i was actually rammed by atleast 4-5 different lamers in the same area, so i basically had to repair my truck 3 times (with 57% of damage) and the final result was -15 000 euro penalty and minus 1500 experience points... and im not even sure if the lamers got any punishment at all?

<-suggestion 2->

if a player/many players get lots of reports for something, shouldnt it be an automatic ban for 3-6 months atleast?

thx

There is already something to avoid that, it's called ghost mode.

If there is still a truck in your truck or trailer, there won't be any collision. Unfortunately, if you are out of the NCZ it will get active and trolls may ram you only a few centimeters away from the zone

• Upvote 1

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

In my experience the ghost mode sometimes doesn't work properly. Maybe because a player is in the right spot at the wrong time which causes a glitch. 

Anyway, with this suggestion you should follow the format laid out:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

Also, it doesn't matter where the NCZ ends, you'll still have players being impatient and clipping in each others vehicle. 

As for the ban rule your first 3 bans will be at the admins discretion. The 4th ban will be 1 month, 5th is 3 months and 6th is permanent if all 6 bans happen in 1 year. The way bans work is laid out on the rules page.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

The reason why we ask users to submit a topic for each suggestion is that we prevent situations like that - your first idea is not bad as it could be done the same way as in the Europoort. However, the second suggestion will not be implemented. Logging that somewhere would require too much space. If you are willing to pay hundreds of dollars for that, you are welcome to do so. If not, it is not going to happen. Regarding the bans, everybody is treated equally. Rammers do not get banned longer just because they ram people repeatedly. 

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.