Reporting

Weepydruid

Question

Hey guys... Need some help here as I don't see where i'm going wrong.... So I reported a player for blocking multiple truckers and I was declined the reason being is because of the evidence being too long(The video was 4.39 and the info would take less than 2mins to read)  the admin stated he wanted time stamps now I use windows live maker and i'm useless at this kind of stuff so does anyone know how I can add the date and time aswell as add minutes and seconds in the actual video where you can skip to a certain bit? Thanks in advance

8 answers to this question

If it is a YouTube video, you can press share at the bottom, skip to the part in the video where it happens, and check the box "Start at:" and a time anchor will appear at the end of the link(?t=00m00s for example), copy and paste the exact link and add it to the evidence.

• Upvote 1

If your using YouTube to upload your videos. Click the share button and you will see a Start at button appear go to where in the video it happened and check the box and send that into a report like below.

6afc5bf0b15c41d081d2543cc578ad45.png

Edited by K0rnholio

56 minutes ago, Supersam said:

Hey guys... Need some help here as I don't see where i'm going wrong.... So I reported a player for blocking multiple truckers and I was declined the reason being is because of the evidence being too long(The video was 4.39 and the info would take less than 2mins to read)  the admin stated he wanted time stamps now I use windows live maker and i'm useless at this kind of stuff so does anyone know how I can add the date and time aswell as add minutes and seconds in the actual video where you can skip to a certain bit? Thanks in advance

If you use Windows Movie Maker then cut to 30 seconds before the incident, then have the incident, then 30 seconds after the incident and export. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the reply guys massive help :) To be fair I only like to do long videos so it shows when I first saw them and how they was acting leading up to the accident or what not... I would prefer them to watch the whole video rather than the other player lie and make up a story etc.... But thanks for the help means alot :)

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Supersam said:

Thanks for the reply guys massive help :) To be fair I only like to do long videos so it shows when I first saw them and how they was acting leading up to the accident or what not... I would prefer them to watch the whole video rather than the other player lie and make up a story etc.... But thanks for the help means alot :)

After you recorded your gameplay, open the video with VLC media player. Click "View" and a menu will show up. Find "Advanced Controls" and click on it. Then, you will see a red circular button exactly above the "Play" button. You can hit that red circular button to start cutting your video and press that button again to stop cutting.

Have a good day. :)

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, BossLogisticsTR said:

After you recorded your gameplay, open the video with VLC media player. Click "View" and a menu will show up. Find "Advanced Controls" and click on it. Then, you will see a red circular button exactly above the "Play" button. You can hit that red circular button to start cutting your video and press that button again to stop cutting.

Have a good day. :)

Cheers bud learning new things everyday haha :)

• Upvote 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.