Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Leaving TruckersMp

Simulator Experiencer

Cya guys  it was great fun  i had  years  ago , but now  i seem to  loose interest  in truckersmp :mellow: in the pass  all  i wanted was to drive with people and  have so much  fun  in convoys :) but  it seems  like  i have to much  on  me and so much bigger plans to the future.  i want to get back with my old self and  play war games like csgo and  more. 

i wish  @mwl4 best of luck and  everyone else  who plays truckersmp

The  only best thing   about truckersmp is  seeing the  players  on the road :)  it makes my day  to be honest  but with the lag etc... kind  of  kills the game  and  i get bored  of the same  issues  i get. 

Bye:wub:

76561198098873827.png

15 hours ago, SimulatorExperiencer said:

@sgpch1983 there won't be any b doubles,  i bet they will fail the project.  also thanks :) 

There will be doubles, no one has said anything against it. And I extremely doubt that they will "fail the project", it's purely dependent upon the driver and if they have the brain capacity to negotiate roads with double trailers.

Bye!

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Just seen post another Veteran off out to pasture....????? not good hope you find what your looking for ;) remember its a game :P 

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived