Choose truck configuration and heavyweight cargo

Hey, in the game, see a player, he pulls heavy cargo, but funny things happen, his truck head up, the truck left the ground, lol:D

I think it might have been without the proper configuration of the truck,Because he pulled the heavy cargo, but all the weight was behind, causing the weight of his truck head to be very light:lol:

If you have anything to say, please feel free to express your opinion

For heavy cargos, if you want to play realistic, you have to use 8x4 tractors, not only because they are 8x4 but because they have a specific transmission ( that is not on 4x2 or 6x4 tractors in real life ) for heavy loads. So I don't use 4x2 or 6x4 tractors for heavy loads, if you take a Renault Premium and take a 61t trailer, in game you can pull it, but in real life, your truck will have some problems I think ;)

So I use Mercedes Actros SLT and Volvo FH 8x4 with specific transmissions to pull heavy loads for realism ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived