Let me Know Your Opinion Of The New DLC Out Of 10

MrJakeeee

Let me Know Your Opinion Of The New DLC Out Of 10  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Let me Know Your Opinion Of The New DLC Out Of 10

I gave it 8/10, So far I've only pulled one of the new Heavy Cargo loads (that was only 27t) its a great DLC with some great loads (especially the train and crane) but I would also like to have seen some more powerful engines added with it, I use simple auto too so pulling the very heavy cargo's - not fun :P I would actually like a 0t mod of the Crane and train :D to be able to go to convoys and also actually get up hills :P

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Rated 9/10

This DLC is really beautiful,but they are too easy to control (no simulation what I expected)

On the other hand, are fun and sometimes can enjoy simulation(if u get friends and they like convoys)

Wish thandems could be the first out,because it would be a challenge even for experienced drivers (like me, with my

g25)

But the ETS 2 continues toflourish, truckersMP command becomes stronger, and all of this made satisfaction and enjoyable gaming.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived