How Do People Get Jobs From Calais - Duisburg?

Severus Snape

Just now, Dubbeledraaideur [NL] said:

@Severus Snape First you should not kill Dumbledore :P

There are approved mods, where you can spawn a trailer to a certain destination.
But there are enough people, who just take a load, go to the worldmap. Set 2 waypoints on the C-D road. And just go there for fun.

whats the mod called please :)

50 minutes ago, HamitCanKilic / 24] said:

Everyone is marking the route from the map. If the job list is empty, sleep.

Only works if sleeping in the mp mod works.

No idea when it started for me (as i rarely play the mp mod) but at some time i never got any jobs created in the normal job market anymore.

I would like to add that the creator of the mod just updated the tool for the heavy cargo DLC as well.

http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=199114&sid=12a857219532fc368c36628256fd0162&start=360

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

CD road is very busy but 80% players there are not doing any jobs. They are taking trucks with random trailer just to drive on that road, or they use Skoda. Its bad idea to drive there, trust me. 

On the other hand you can be one of them ,,troller,, if that.... Ramm players with nick Dumbledoore, Harry Potter or Griffindor :D

Hello, please take a look at ETS 2 map. You will see that "Düsseldorf, Köln, Liege, Dortmund, Osnabrück, Hannover, Brussel, Rotterdam, Lille" are very close to Calais-Duisburg road. Buy garages at mentioned cities and you will be absolutely able to find jobs to use Calais-Duisburg road.

Also you can use a program called "Virtual Speditor" to create jobs as you wish. Please click here to find "Virtual Speditor".

• 2 weeks later...

Archived