Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Trucker MP launcher won't launch.

RacingMiku

Question

Hi recently being playing on ETS2 MP a lot lately and it being great fun. But since yesterday after the update, the MP launcher decided to not launch and I've tried reinstalling the launcher and reopening it... no luck. Then tried to run it under admin, no response. After that, I've reinstalled ETS2... nothing happens the launcher still wouldn't open nor start. So I would like some assistant, please.

3 answers to this question

→Make sure your ETS2 is set to "NONE-opt out of all betas" in Properties>BETAS , as shown in picture 

Image%202017-05-15%20at%2012.31.30%20PM.

→Make sure your TruckersMP Launcher has the correct file path of the game, else it wont even bother to open. To make sure your launcher has the correct file path, Firstly Go in Local files tab and click Browse local files, Copy file path as shown in Explorer, Example image: Image%202017-05-15%20at%2012.42.21%20PM.

→Make sure no program is blocking the opening of Launcher, Example, Outdated RTS Server which MSI Afterburner uses or Outdated EVGA PrecisionX hooks,etc. So, If you have any softwares like those to monitor PC/Game stats, update them and retry.

→Last but not the least, Perform a clean boot, Guide→ https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

Awaiting for your response.

Uninstall the mp and delete all remenants of it; so in program files, in documents (ets2mp) and also in program data. Restart and then Reinstall as admin.