Cant get jobs on ATS2 or ETS2....

TwistedSparkz

Question

Title says it all...I cant get any jobs to populate when I play. Now I know on ATS2 there is the method to generate jobs but whenever you do for "safety reasons" it spawn you at your last garage....so if I play and I'm all the way on the other side of the map and get back on it teleports me and messes up my travel plans. I always has this issue on ATS2....now on ETS2 and its getting supper annoying.....can anyone help me out here? Its making my online experience a huge pain....

4 answers to this question

this fixed it for me:

https://support.truckersmp.com/knowledgebase.php?article=15

and later i just used the "job market" button, instead of the "Drive" button because i did not have any trucks. and i think this big "Drive" button then caused some error in the system, as i did not have any trucks to take the jobs with.... so try to use ONLY the "Job Market" button instead if you do not have any trucks yet. (or was it Quick Job, dunno...)

NB! and maybe it only shows jobs when you dont run the tMP shortcut as admin? because i never had any problems when i just clicked on it (without right-click->run as admin)

Since the topic has been inactive for 7 days, it will be moved to unsolved.

Thank you for participating.

/best answer marked & moved to unsolved