TruckersMP Giveaways

• 5 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, ramon.hooyer said:

Do you give a truckersmp account for those who can not create an account? I first had a problem that I could never create an account but now I know how to do that. But best chill that you help people with this !! Go ahead with account givingaways makes a good impression for new people. :D

This is a game/DLC giveaway but not account giveaways. There's no need to giveaway accounts at all since accounts can be set up for free.

• 5 weeks later...

English:

I am very happy for donations, raffles and events, but sad because we do not have an efficient support in the Portuguese language. I do not say that it is badly managed, but we do not have Brazilian administrators, a Brazilian support and that it serves the Brazilian players in servers of Europe. It's sad...

Portuguese:

Estou muito feliz por doações, rifas e eventos, mas triste porque não temos um suporte eficiente na língua portuguesa. Não digo que seja mal gerenciado, mas não temos administradores brasileiros, um apoio brasileiro e que serve os jogadores brasileiros em servidores da Europa. É triste...

@Times_Zero what do you mean sir?

If you mean is there a limit to how many times you can enter, just complete the tasks via the link and you'll get your entries. If you are on about the time limit, you have 27 days left to get your entries in.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

• 1 month later...

New giveaway for November. This month we have 2 x $20USD (or equivalent) Steam gift cards to giveaway!

Giveaway link: https://gleam.io/kjRHD/truckersmp-november-giveaway-20usd-steam-voucher

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2