What does "Evidence added to current ban" mean?

Hyu

Question

When I file a report on a player, I often get decline status and a GM replying with "evidence added to current ban". What does this mean exactly? Does it mean that the ban will be extended or just left as it is? Or that the person is already permanently banned? I want to know that when I report it actually does help the server to get rid of rammers and generally players that treat ETS as GTA. 

3 answers to this question

When us admins claim a report, the user in question may have been reported by multiple users as shown in this screenshot:

vruxp.png

We can only accept one report however we do look at the evidence from all other open reports and distribute a ban accordingly with all evidence. We will then decline the other reports with the reason "Evidence added to ban" to get them out of the system.

It could also be a case of, an admin has forwarded a report to an admin that holds the current ban on the users' profile and they have added your evidence to their ban.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TMP InGame Admin]

[TMP Media Team]

• Upvote 4

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

14 hours ago, El1teZombiezHD said:

When us admins claim a report, the user in question may have been reported by multiple users as shown in this screenshot:

vruxp.png

We can only accept one report however we do look at the evidence from all other open reports and distribute a ban accordingly with all evidence. We will then decline the other reports with the reason "Evidence added to ban" to get them out of the system.

It could also be a case of, an admin has forwarded a report to an admin that holds the current ban on the users' profile and they have added your evidence to their ban.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TMP InGame Admin]

[TMP Media Team]

Thank you for your answer, looks like it is an add-up system. Clears the confusion for me.