Locomotive at toll

Xyn

That is SCS fault in doing the DLC.HGV after they did there map making,promods has got there bridges too low for the HGV.DLC and I had too press F7 twice on a single job.

work around,press F7

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

You're right, after hitting F7 i kept going to my destination, and passed a toll in norway, much higher than the one on the pic.

They need to fix the small tolls :(

5 hours ago, tattytate said:

This is not the case for all tolls . I passed 2 tolls in France with the dlc train load and passed them .

that said I had 2% damage to load at the delivery point and don't remember hiting  anything ...... Ummmmm 

Did you went through a Poland toll booth? Those do damage on any load, if SCS did not fix that.
There is something in the tarmac there...

With the heavy dlc iv only been in the French toll so I don't know the Buggs in other country's or even all the tolls in France . 

But the mp update was so fast that I guess the of bugg will get ironed out as guys like you and others report them . 

Im just so Impressed  that the devs got this dlc working so fast for mp ! 

Like most of us I thourt it would take weeks or months to get this dlc working . 

29 minutes ago, tattytate said:

With the heavy dlc iv only been in the French toll so I don't know the Buggs in other country's or even all the tolls in France . 

But the mp update was so fast that I guess the of bugg will get ironed out as guys like you and others report them . 

Im just so Impressed  that the devs got this dlc working so fast for mp ! 

Like most of us I thourt it would take weeks or months to get this dlc working . 

Well so far as I have experienced, there were some bugs with the MP when the first patch was brought out. I was amazed how fast the dev's were able to iron out all the bugs caused by that patch.
And also amazed how fast they were to, patch the new trailers into the game.
The bugs regarding to getting through a tollbooth and taking damage, are for SCS. There is nothing the MP dev's can do about that.

@Xyn Before entering a toll try letting your tyres down a bit,that would help :P 

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

Hello, it is true that yesterday I saw 5 people who had as trailer a locomotive being blocked at the toll in Scandinavia.

However, a player at had an idea, that is to say that on arriving at the toll, I saw a person detach his trailer, then the player began to charge on these players and he managed to unlock 2 people. Therefore after 2 players, he was forced to do f7, 100% of damage, that makes perfect sense. lol :P 

Certainly, this is not realistic, and I do not recommend it,but he managed to find a way to do the pass. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived