Euro Truck Simulator 2 developed with the American Truck Simulator

Firstly, you have to follow the suggestion format:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

Secondly, there are already many ways to record the gameplay, such as: Plays.tv, NVidia Share(Shadowplay), Raptr, OBS, etc. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

4 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Respected friends, good afternoon, I have a suggestion, I wonder if you ever thought about it? My proposal for the problem is the European Truck Simulator 2 and the American truck after the simulation, you can add your own on-board recorder. This is advantageous in the team managers survey irregularities.

haha, nice try.

we use software to record.

been here for 1 year+

creator of would you rather

owner of ats and ets2

• 2 months later...

Free software such as OBS studio can be used to record your gameplay which makes no need for an onboard recorder.  Also, with the new report system, admins are able to see a 2minute demo (which can be said to be a recording) of the incident to see exactly what happened.  Also, this has been suggested before and rejected; so ensure you use the search function next time.

Also ensure you follow the suggestion format; 

Spoiler

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

Rejected

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.