Rammers have to pay

7 hours ago, xProgodzx said:

rammers will just cheat millions again and get back to where they are so no way to really stop them that way

Well, you could come up with a system if ick jmd made a move so that ick gets the damage done right away, and the other player gets paid for the damage by flashing the money the same way.

On 10/29/2018 at 7:44 PM, Alex ^^ said:

Well, you could come up with a system if ick jmd made a move so that ick gets the damage done right away, and the other player gets paid for the damage by flashing the money the same way.

still would not stop them they simply don`t care and staff can not be everywhere but duisburg calais needs more active mods as it is becoming a nightmare nowadays

If the game was more realistic and people would have to earn money legitely instead off the option to edit the money in the game files. I would tottally agree. Since people can download profiles from the internet and install them i believe this wont cause the rammer issue since the rammers can have these sorts of profiles installed. I can say i like your suggestion but unfortunnetly it wont change much if it gets implemented. 

Ps. even if the player plays legitely he will most likely use /fix to fix his truck so the collision that was caused wont affect him. 

Seeing as it's possible to cheat in billions of money and xp, there's no way this would work out.

If you've been rammed I highly suggest you get yourself a recording software which has the "Instant Replay" feature, or PlaysTV (I've not personally used this). Try making the clips as short but informational as possible for the admin to quickly handle your case.

APPEAL A BAN  -  TMP RULES  -  SUPPORT

• 2 weeks later...
  • Project Manager

I would only implement that when we have an economic system in TruckersMP. Currently, your money balance doesn't change anything in the multiplayer.

As mentioned often above, the system can never say who rammed you 100% correctly. And having humans doing this job would be hilarious work and shouldn't be a task for Game Moderators.

There are enough money cheats available online for Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator. Just check the Steam Workshops. I recommend having a realistic singleplayer profile and an all-unlocked multiplayer profile to drive with friends and your VTC.

Have a nice day.

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡

As others have said, it’s best to record and then report them on the website using the report section. Other than that, this suggestion wouldn’t really work because, like a lot of similar suggestions, the computer can’t determine who rams who. Therefore, the solution to your issue is to record or, like most people, use a profile which has billions on it so that repair prices aren’t an issue. 

• Kap. locked this topic