Rammers have to pay

Suggestion Name: Rammers Have To Pay
Suggestion Description: if someone hits you, and you lose 40%, and you are traveling 120k, it blows, let us either repair the trailer for cheap or charge the guy that rammed or something along the lines of making the guy at fault PAYYYYYYY
Any example images: none
Why should it be added?: Make people multi play, instead of single play

• Haha 1

Hi there pandablunt,

I'm sorry to say, but I do not think that this will work; many players (I'd say the majority), have profile with unlimited money (billions+), so making them pay for the damages is essentially 'pointless' to them.

Your best way of doing things is to report on the website.

Have a great day.

• Like 1

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

10 hours ago, pandablunt said:

Suggestion Description: if someone hits you, and you lose 40%, and you are traveling 120k, it blows, let us either repair the trailer for cheap or charge the guy that rammed or something along the lines of making the guy at fault PAYYYYYYY

The issue is, is that most of us who have played for years have profiles with millions in the bank, so if an instance occurred where we rammed into you, not on purpose, it wouldn't make a dent in how much we have, most if not all trolls use modified profiles with unlimited money anyway so unless the charge was something in the trillion area, it wouldn't really matter, then all you be doing as screwing over the middle man who hasn't got that much cash to spare and accidentally hits you, and believe me, accidents can happen. 

Ive been hit by people who've been trying to stop but either get pushed along or haven't got the room to stop, and I'll admit I've hit, or rather, side swiped people because I've come around a blind turn and come face to face with stopped traffic and had no time to stop. 

Also, making others pay you or pay for damages will not happen until TMP has its own economy and currency systems in place to draw from. 

The best thing is to create a points system in TruckersMP Accounts. As soon as Red traffic lights overshoot or the riders ram you it is regestriert. There are points for every penalty.

The higher the points the greater the spell. For good drivers, the points drop again when they drive at green traffic lights or gentle driving or which is not conspicuous.

Green dots is correct Red dots is wrong.

One would have to do something about it!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

^

This wouldn't work.... If you go over the line jump by your bumper you get a ticket.... So running red lights or it thinking you ran a red light would just cause complaints... As for the people ramming you the system would be pointless again since you don't have to be doing a hell lot of speed to ram someone you could be doing 2mph ie a truck is coming the other way and you hit them causing 100% damage to them and 0% damage to yourself.... This is why people record and its the only system that works

Edited by MettleMeat
Removed unnecessary quotation.

10 hours ago, /!\WLL/!\ Chris.sax.Lpz [GER] said:

The best thing is to create a points system in TruckersMP Accounts. As soon as Red traffic lights overshoot or the riders ram you it is regestriert. There are points for every penalty.

The higher the points the greater the spell. For good drivers, the points drop again when they drive at green traffic lights or gentle driving or which is not conspicuous.

Green dots is correct Red dots is wrong.

One would have to do something about it!

Then you're going to run into the issue of players being too late on the brakes and then they'll get a point against them... And for what? Simply running a red light with no players around? It's a bad idea, you'll have red dots all over the place, players speed, players run red lights, players turn with no signal lights..... If nobody is around you does any of the things I've mentioned actually hurt anyone? I think not. In the case of rammers my other point STILL stands even with this suggestion. HOW are you going to find out who actually CAUSED the accident, or are both players going to get a point?  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I Agree With This Suggestion. Lots Of Innocent Drivers Can Be In Route To The Destination And Random Users May Start Trolling Or Ramming. Most People Dont Use Modded Profiles Which Allow Users To Have Basically Unlimited Money So They Are Loosing Lots Of Money When Getting Rammed By Other Users. Also, Admins Are Not Always On Or Active So I'm Thinking That Rammers Should Be Forced To Pay Out Of Their Game Money To Either Admins Or The User That Was Rammed. Maybe Accidents Can Be Disregarded

-Regards

LCodGaming X

I can see where your getting your idea but then again it's not that fair on the other player. The best way is to get the player banned is reporting them or getting their player info by doing /pinfo in chat and have a video clip with it then report the player on truckers mp website.

JackLad

• 11 months later...
On 5/14/2017 at 5:57 AM, pandablunt said:

This wouldn't really work, as I am sure many who play TMP use Cheat Engine to up their level and money in SP.

On 5/14/2017 at 6:04 AM, ZuLynx said:

Hi pandablunt,

The best thing to do is reporting them with the web-reporting system. With a valid evidence (like a video), you can be sure they will be banned.

Reporting people a majority of the time never comes to fruition. As far as I am concerned, server staff on the more crowded #2 and #3 servers are unreliable. I never have any high hopes of my reports come to a satisfying conclusion.

• True Story 1

"I swear, these people drive as if they're in the Indy 500 and that on happenstance; got their driving licenses out of a Cracker Jack box. What speeding and reckless children."

Hello, 

Your suggestion sounds cool but very hard to understand your point in this suggestion. 

So, we should charge others that ram into us? I think that's a little too much as some users just leave the game before any of that good stuff "pay"  happens. 

Also, this wouldn't stop others from ramming.

Stay happy and safe

That would work if we had server side economy. But since we don't have that. People can just mod more money on their profile and this becomes useless. 

Guest Bruce T.

As there is no economy in the game, this is a useless suggestion, since any player can modify the money he has.  I think creating an economics system would be very good, but this will be very difficult, and there may be several problems with profiles ...