Cant login on game

Xtreme_Battle

Question

I cant login on game screen! it keeps saying invalid email or password! im sure its correct, i already change it to see if works... nothing

its a litle stupid when i can login on web site and in here, and i cant on game 

I already copy pasted from a note pad and nothing. when im typing the email i cant wring the @ too

its like its a bug from my key board.. 

its realy anoying 

truckers.jpg

4 answers to this question

Hey @Xtreme_Battle

As your login information works for TruckersMP.com but you can`t login ingame you should try one of these fixes:
First of all make sure you`re logged in with the same Steam account which you were on when you registered at TruckersMP.
Open notepad or a text editor.
You need to write 2 rows, on 1st your email, on the 2nd your password.
Now, copy the email from notepad and paste it in the ingame login screen using keyboard shortcut keys (CTRL+C for copy, CTRL+V for paste - ~ Please notice that these shortcuts may be different in your country. 
If do not work you can create ticket to support https://support.truckersmp.com/index.php?a=add

76561197996382370.png