Game Servers

Please, check - Suggestions format.

Example:

Suggestion Name: Add non collision zones within delivery depots
Suggestion Description: At the moment there is collision zones around the entire map, it would benefit everyone if there were non collision zones within the delivery depots and dropoff points.
Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?: It'd allow multiple users to deliver at the same time.

Servers are very expensive. Unless you have a wad of cash in your back pocket, and are willing to donate it to expand the servers, then I somehow doubt this this will happen.

The servers getting full like this doesn't happen often anyway.

• Upvote 1

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

This rarely ever happens and thus it does not make sense to have another server. The amount we have is fine. This is the first time EU#1 has been full in a very long time.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

You'll be happy to hear that EU4 was spun up so that should clear some congestion.

• Upvote 1

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

you are not really paying for this multiplayer mode. This is a bunch of guys that decided to create multiplayer and maybe have 0 money in return, so yeah i couldnt play either was a bit stressfull, but i thought on this and yeah just waited.

Truckers MP don't need bigest servers, because this size is optimum. On screen servers are full, because was share new version of mod with "Overweight DLC"

compatible. I think them servers with players over 3500 will be overcrowded and the ride cruel. Sooo, BIG NO.

• 2 months later...
  • Ashley locked this topic