0.2.1.8.1 Released

mwl4

7 hours ago, littlefoot_22 said:

I don't see anything different about the update really.  Is it some server side improvements?

It was just support for the latest update of ETS2. Nothing on TMP end.

Hello, i have the last update on steam and on truckers, but it keep saying
Unsupported game version detected!
Expected: ver. 1.27.2.4s [rev. c00756042d8]
You have: ver. 1.27.1.71
Do you need help with changing the game version? 

I searched on steam propierties that version and don´t appear to me...
Please help! Thanks

28 minutes ago, TataM48 said:

Hello, i have the last update on steam and on truckers, but it keep saying
Unsupported game version detected!
Expected: ver. 1.27.2.4s [rev. c00756042d8]
You have: ver. 1.27.1.71
Do you need help with changing the game version? 

I searched on steam propierties that version and don´t appear to me...
Please help! Thanks

Review this guide:

Edited by DesertEagle26

TIRCI

@TataM48Please try pressing the 1.27.x in the betas option and see if it works.  Otherwise go to %programdata% and delete the truckersmp folder.  Then uninstall the launcher and delete all files for it in the program files.  Restart.  Reinstall as admin and see if this fixes it.

^

@oolala11 I tried first putting the 1.27.x in the betas and keeps the same, then i reinstalled TruckersMP, opened it and same in 1.27.x and in the last one... EDIT: i recently re installed ets2 and now is working, so was some problem in the game, thanks btw :)

Edited by DerAmpelmann
Please do not quote post above. Use, e.g. "^" to refer to it.

@tanvirmahal download the Launcher. Unzip it and install. Choose the ets2 directory and it will install for you. Then run the launcher

Edited by DFGssadWGEYGTWESGasadfdy

I would like to remind everyone who is posting in this thread that this is not the official Help Section.

Everything not related to the topic will be removed because we have appropriate sections for everything-

In case you experience any problems, use our forum's search function:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/search/

If you have any issues related to either one of the games, please submit a new topic here:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

Additionally, you have the possibility of submitting a ticket regarding your inquiry to our Support:

https://support.truckersmp.com/index.php?a=add

1 hour ago, Oscar78 said:

Ugh im not have this versions in my betas.....

Please, Ask for help here :  https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/ and we can help you for your problem

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un passé lourd, une longue histoire, un vécu toujours existant avec la tête haute de nos jours.

Avoir une vie comme un développeur, et ne vivre que de sa passion pour rendre heureux les autres, n'est qu'une activité banale pour n'importe qui.

Si l'on veut écouter les autres, dans nos rêves, nos envies, on peut toujours avoir de l'aide, mais il ne faut jamais écouter les mauvaises langues de bois.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------